This is the 2018 startup Venture Capital pitch deck template. Our framework was co-developed with a few of the leading venture capital firms in the market.
Your pitch deck needs to be 10-15 minutes in length with the ability to shorten it to 5 minutes depending on the VC requirements.
A great pitch deck should include the following:
- Overview of the leadership team
- An elevator pitch of the problem you are solving
- Address the Market Opportunity and Size
- Detail the solution with capabilities and functionality
- Perspective from target or current customers
- Define your Go To Market
- Overview your pricing strategy
- Financial Statements
- Break-Even and Investment Request
This pitch deck is a total of 14 slides which should give you the guidance needed to create your own.
Investors are looking at most opportunities in early-stage funding for 18-month milestones with market traction and profitability/revenue.
If you are looking for coaching or guidance with creating your VC pitch deck contact email@example.com. We can assist with this current template or assist in creating one specifically for your business.
There are a total of 53 slides – all are fully editable with pictures included.
Geographic maps, tables, charts, and models are all easily customizable for your business or idea.
Format: PowerPoint, PPT
Slides: 53 in total, 8 MB file
Join the growing Sales Community at www.saleslync.com